Friday, March 20, 2009

The Golden Rule (Blog 7: Respect)

The Golden Rule is do onto others as you would have them do unto you.
I respect everyone that respects me but there is one person that I respect more than anyone else in this world and that would have to be my sisters Nancy and Victoria.

Nancy
I respect her because she respects herself. She is always there for me when I need her. She is like my little therapist. She listens to everything I have to say regardless of what it is about or how many times she has already heard it. I respect Nancy because she is so wise beyond her years. I hold her in the highest of regards and I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I love my sister so much it kinda scares me sometime. I know that regardless of what is bothering me I can go to her and tell her and she will find a way to fix it and calm me down. I can trust her 100% and I know she will never break that trust regardless. It is funny when we "get into fights" because we always go back to being friends like two minutes after things happen. This is who I respect the most in the world.
Victoria
Ever since I was younger my older sister Victoria has been taking care of me. My mother was never really there for me as a child but Vicky was she would dress me, make sure I had something to eat everyday, and make sure I did my homework. I really feel I owe my life to her, without her I don't know where I would be, probably in a foster home or worst. I am so appreciative of everything she did for me growing up. She practically raised my two older sisters and I and she was only 16. I respect Victoria because she is amazing and she is basically my older sister/best friend/ and mother. I love her.





No comments:

Post a Comment