Friday, March 20, 2009

Reputation's Perception (Blog 8: Pride)

The thing I am most proud of about myself is my reputation. Reputation really does perceive and individual. I have a high reputation amongst my peers, the faculty, and administration at the school.
I'm proud that I am known as a intelligent, honest, kind, trustworthy person. I know many don't but I do strive to be respected by people. I am proud that people believe in me and think great things of me.
My reputation is one that speaks for itself. I am treated with respect wherever I go because of it. I am held in a high regard because of it. People depend on me because of it, they ask me for help because of it. I am proud of the individual that I am and the individual that people believe I am. I love being me and I love my reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment