Friday, March 13, 2009

Nikki K. (Blog 1: Who Are You?)

I am made of honesty, integrity, and sincerity. I am the type of person that is very forward and truthful. If I have a problem or don't believe in something I will speak out against it. My deepest fear is that I will never get to experience genuine Love. I hope for success, and greatness. I have always strived to be excellent. My most frequent thoughts are of the mistakes that I have made. I constantly think about all the things I could do over in life, or different ways I would have handled situations. I don't ever regret the things that I do in life I just always re-think and re-evaluate situations and altercations in my life. I really try to love everyone but it rarely every works that way. I overall love myself and the kind of person I am. I try not to do bad things to people because I know it will come back to me.


I love being who I am. I love my family. I have three sisters and a really cute nephew that I love very much, his name is Ruben Arthur Piper IV. My sisters are Victoria she is 25, Katherine she is 21, and Nancy, my twin sister who is 18. My parents are divorced, my mother lives in Cedar Hill, Texas and my father lives in Romulus, MI.


I was born in Dallas, TX on December 12, 1990. I loved living in Texas. I loved the hot weather but I'm so tired of it thats why I want to live somewhere up north when I get older.


No comments:

Post a Comment