Thursday, March 19, 2009

When I Was A Child... (Blog 3: Growth)

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."-1 Corinthians 13:11

I feel there are a lot of areas where I need to grow. When I get hurt I am so immature towards people, I get really sneaky and try to intentionally hurt people that is definitely something that I need to work on and learn to be more mature about.

I often feel that I have to be the best at everything I do. An unusual area of growth that I feel I need is that I need to show my venerable side more often. I need to put my self out there and show that I have flaws also.

I believe everyone has many places to grow in because you are constantly learning. You never know everything there is to know about one thing or another. I love constantly learning new things that is my biggest area of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment